Workshop registration fees:
- Early bird registration fee: R7 700.00 (South African Rands) per person
- Valid if booked and paid by 30 June 2019
- Standard registration fee: R8 850.00 (South African Rands) per person
- Valid if booked and paid from 1 July 2019 onwards
To register to attend the workshop please click the ‘REGISTRATION FORM’ button on this page.
To pay online via debit or credit card please follow the PayFast link at the bottom of this page.
What’s included in the registration fee:
- Entrance into all scientific sessions, including the poster area at the workshop
- Official workshop materials
- Evening functions:
- Dinner at leisure at Misty Hills on Tuesday, 15 October 2019
- Welcome reception at Misty Hills on Wednesday, 16 October 2019
- Workshop dinner at Misty Hills on Thursday, 17 October 2019
- Workshop Awards dinner at Misty Hills on Friday, 18 October 2019
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks during the workshop
- Accommodation at Misty Hills Country Hotel for the nights of 15, 16, 17 and 18 October 2019. Confirmed delegates will be assigned single-occupancy rooms. Any additional nights and all incidentals will be the responsibility of the delegate. Should an Accompanying Person be confirmed (additional cost applies) it is understood that the individual will be allocated to share the same accommodation room as the registered delegate therefore resulting in twin-occupancy.
Due to the nature of this Workshop and the proximity of registration to the commencement of the Workshop itself, all registration fees are non-refundable.
To pay online via PayFast – a secure online payment gateway, please follow the link below: